London Interiors That Can Be Visited
An area-by-area guide to where Lutyens interiors can be viewed in the course of business, by arrangement or for a entrance fee.
1922 Midland Bank, 196 Piccadilly, W1 (now Assouline, publishers and cafe / bar)
1913 Writing Room, The Berkeley Hotel, Knightsbridge, SW1
1898 St. John’s Institute, (now The Church Union Faith House) Tufton Street, SW1
1928 Central Club – YWCA,16-22 Great Russell Street, London WC1 (now the Bloomsbury Hotel)
1906 Offices for ‘The Garden’, (now Pitcher & Piano). 42 Kingsway, WC2
1924 Midland Bank, Poultry, EC2 (and extensions 1935-1937) Currently (2010) cannot be visited due to redevelopment.
1920 Britannic House, Finsbury Circus EC2, for the Anglo-Persian Oil Company.
1935 Reuter’s, 85 Fleet Street (lower floors now the Lutyens Restaurant)
1932 Midland Bank, 140-144 Leadenhall Street (now Revolution Leadenhall bar)
1908 Hampstead Garden Suburb (St. Jude’s, Free Church)
1936 Elliptical Room, Greenwich Maritime Museum, London for Sir James Caird
Other than Goddards, the Lutyens Trust is unable to answer queries regarding visits to properties. The information on this page is correct to the best of our knowledge – we do not make any claims as to its accuracy and do not accept any responsibility for the consequences of acting, or not acting, on this information. We recommend that you contact properties before visiting to avoid disappointment.