Sir Edwin Landseer Lutyens
The Surrey Style by Roderick Gradidge (1992)
We have recently acquired a number of these new books which we can offer for sale at £9.50.
They were published by the Surrey Historic Buildings Trust and a collection were discovered in their vault when Surrey County Council vacated their Kingston offices and moved to Reigate last year.
Money raised from the sale of these books will go towards giving grants for deserving structures in Surrey and also benefit The Lutyens Trust.
Please contact us to purchase copies. UK Post and packing will be an additional £2.50.
Other Books For Sale Include…
- Goddards Guidebook published by The Lutyens Trust – £1
- Lutyens in Waverley published by Waverley Borough Council – £3
- Domestic Bygones Shire booklet by Jacqueline Fearn – £5
- Nature and Tradition – Arts and Crafts Architecture and Gardens in and around Guildford, published by the ACMS – £.5.95
- Sir Edwin Lutyens Shire Guide by Michael Barker – £6
- English Garden Cities by Dr. Mervyn Miller – £7
- Gertrude Jekyll Shire Guide by Twigs Way – £8
- Phillips Memorial Park: An Arts and Crafts Movement tribute to a Hero of the Titanic – £8.5
- The Arts & Crafts Garden Shire booklet by Sarah Rutherford – £9
- Memorial to the Missing of the Somme by Gavin Stamp – £1
- Lutyens in Italy by Hugh Petter – £10
- Edwin Lutyens Country Houses from the archives of Country Life – £25
- The Architect and his Wife by Jane Ridley – £25
- Lutyens & the Great War by Tim Skelton and Gerald Gliddon (signed by Tim Skelton) – £30
- DVD – Sir Edwin Lutyens, Architect of the British Empire. New Day Pictures present Great British Architects – £7.90
Postage and packaging is calculated per book. If you would like to buy a book, please contact Claire Hill at email@example.com.